BBQ Turkey Pizza
You'll be thankful for your leftover turkey when you enjoy BBQ Turkey Pizza! No turkey? Substitute chicken for BBQ Chicken Pizza. Dinner couldn’t be easier when you start with Walmart’s frozen ball of pizza dough that costs less than $1.50! Simply thaw, press into a greased pan,add your toppings, bake and enjoy! Your grocery likely carries frozen pizza dough as well. Your family will be impressed, I promise!
- 1 ball of frozen pizza dough (Walmart carries this!) or your favorite pizza crust
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup bbq sauce + 2 tablespoons (your favorite!)
- 8 oz. Colby/Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup diced or shredded turkey
- ¼ cup diced onion (shortcut: used frozen diced onion)
- Spread 4 oz. softened cream cheese on top of crust.
- Spread ½ cup of your favorite BBQ sauce on top of the cream cheese.
- Top with Colby/Jack cheese.
- Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons of bbq sauce into the turkey.
- Scatter diced or shredded turkey and diced onion on top of the cheese.
- Bake at 450 for 12 – 15 minutes if you’re using the Walmart Pizza Dough, otherwise…follow the directions for your crust.
Need more yummy recipes to put your Thanksgiving leftovers to use?