by Kristl on November 22, 2011
|Leftover Mashed Potato Pancakes||
Recipe type: Entree
Author: Kristl Story, TheBudgetDiet.com
Put your leftover mashed potatoes to good use and serve Leftover Mashed Potato Pancakes for dinner! Serve with a cup of applesauce on the side.
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (optional)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- sour cream & chives for garnish
- Mix together mashed potatoes, eggs, flour, cheese, garlic powder and salt & pepper.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet to 350.
- Spoon approximately ¼ cup batter onto the hot skillet and brown on both sides.
- Note: add additional flour if the batter is too thin, and keep the pancakes small for easy flipping!
- Garnish with sour cream and chives.
recipe adapted from Food.com