Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Budget Diet,
Happy Birthday to you!
The Budget Diet has been sharing money saving tips with you for 4 years, and I hope you’ve learned a few tricks of the frugal living world!
Please help celebrate The Budget Diet’s birthday by sharing one of your favorite Budget Diet articles with a friend! If you’re curious, I’ve put together a list of my Top 10 Frugal Living Articles…
The Top 10 Frugal Living Articles:
- Cut Your Spending by $400 a Month – Cut your spending by $13 a day, and you’ll save $400 a month and $4800 a year! Here’s a list of 88 ways to cut your spending…how many will you try?
- The Cheese Dip That Will Make You Famous – Serve it at your Super Bowl Party, serve it at a cocktail party, serve it anywhere and you’ll get rave reviews! It’s super easy, and you’ll have everyone asking for the recipe.
- Hot Coupon Codes for Big Savings – Take this pledge: I will never, ever leave the coupon code box blank. Make it your mission to always find a coupon code for extra savings…learn how!
- Easy at Home Teeth Whitening for Any Budget – Most people can whiten their teeth from home, using products that are already in their cabinets. Try this 2-step process using hydrogen peroxide & baking soda.
- Birthday Freebies – Think beyond just a free dessert! You’ll find birthday freebies like a $30 gift certificate from Benihana or a FREE Grand Slam Breakfast from Denny’s!
- How to Make Homemade Cleaning Products – Save your money with these recipes for homemade cleaning products. Most ingredients can be found in your kitchen like baking soda and vinegar.
- Eat In, Not Out – 5 Ways to Ditch the Drive-Thru – If you’re ready to ditch the drive-thru and save money, these 5 tips will get you started!
- Amazing Race Birthday Party – This Amazing Race Party is designed for pre-teens or teens. Party ideas include invitations, challenges, food and favors that can be adapted to your location.
- How to Play The Grocery Game -The Grocery Game will cut your grocery bill by 70%! They’ll let you know what’s on sale, and where to find a coupon to save even more!
- Fudge Pie – Fudge Pie is made with ingredients we almost always have on hand, and it takes just 30 minutes to make!
Thanks and Happy Saving!