ATTENTION ONLINE SHOPPERS!
Ebates – where it pays to shop online! I’ve seen their ads so many times, and I always think SCAM! You know the saying, “if it sounds too good to be true…it probably is.” Guess what, Ebates is the real deal!
I finally took the time to check out their site, and I made my first purchase of $4.50 with Kodak Gallery. I received a $5.00 sign-up bonus and 15% back from Kodak Gallery, so I have a whopping $5.90 in my Ebates account! Yes, I wanted to kick myself for not taking the time to check out Ebates.com before I did my online Christmas shopping because that check would have really made me smile! If you’re an online shopper, do your wallet a favor and learn how to use Ebates! This is a great month to get started with Ebates because they are offering double cash back!
How to use Ebates:
- Go to Ebates.com
- Sign Up for FREE, just give them your name, e-mail address, mailing address for your checks & choose a password.
- WOW…you’ve already earned $5.00 just for signing up!
- Ebates works with over 1200 online stores, so search by store name or category. How about Godiva for Valentine’s?
- Once you choose the store, a list of available coupons will be shown! There just might be one you can use!
- Make your purchase!
- Within a couple of days, your cash back amount will appear in your account.
- Your big fat check will be sent every 3 months: May 15, August 15, November 15 and February 15
- Earn even more by telling your friends! Refer 50 friends and you’ll receive an Apple i-pad or $500!
Ebates really does seem to good to be true, but they are simply sharing a portion of the commission they receive from the retailers for sending them customers.
Now it’s just a matter of remembering to make my online purchases through Ebates.