Zucchini & Goat Cheese Pasta
I personally like this dish, not only because it is super delicious but also I consider it a balanced meal. You can prepare and cook appetizing meal for your family in less than hour with this recipe. Zucchini & Goat Cheese Pasta can be paired with sweet dessert for one satisfying lunch or dinner.
- 12 ounces of linguine pasta
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 pound of zucchini
- Kosher salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 5 ounces of fresh goat cheese
- 2 teaspoons of lemon zest
- Clean and cut the zucchini into half. Get one half and cut into half-moon slices. Ensure slices are equally thin. Crush the goat cheese and put in a bowl.
- Grab the pasta and cook it depending on the package instructions. Once cooked, drain the water and make sure to leave about 1 cup of water. Bring back the pasta to the cooking pot.
- Heat the skillet and put olive oil. If the oil is hot enough, put the zucchini and sprinkle with pepper and salt. Cook in medium heat for about 5 minutes or up until the liquid evaporates. Add the chopped garlic. Stir. Cook for another one minute to achieve the flavour you desire. You can add pepper and salt to achieve the taste you want.
- Put about 2 tablespoon of goat cheese to the pasta. Then, blend the cup of reserved water. Put pepper and salt and stir until it becomes creamy. Taste to know if more salt or pepper is needed.
- Put the pasta on a platter. Put lemon zest, 2 tablespoon of goat cheese, zucchini and fresh bread. You can have a dessert along with it to achieve delicious and fulfilling meal.