Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
This cheesy tator taco casserole can be cooked by your teenager even in a hurry. With hot roll, fresh veggies and side salad as ingredients, your family will surely enjoy this dish. A can of kernel corn is also a great addition to this cuisine.
- 2 lb ground beef
- ¾ cup onion, chopped
- ¾ cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (10oz) can diced tomatoes & green chilies (mild)
- 3 cups (24oz) frozen southern style potatoes
- 1 (8oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 can nacho cheese soup
- 1 ¼ cup water
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Chili powder or Paprika (optional)
- Cook the ground beef in a large frying pan.
- Put the canned tomatoes.
- After that, mix the taco seasoning and Worcestershire sauce.
- Lastly, pour the tomato sauce as well as water. Stir for 15 minutes until it simmer.
- Place the meat mixture to a casserole dish. Place the peppers and onions all over the meat.
- Spread frozen potatoes over the onions and peppers.
- Mix the milk and nacho cheese soup in a bowl.
- Spoon it over the potatoes. Put dash of paprika or chili powder for flavor.
- Put into an oven for over 1 hour at 350 degrees or up until the cheese is light brown.