Homemade Salsa Recipe
- 14 1/2 ounce can Rotel Tomatoes or store brand tomatoes with green chiles, drained (regular or mild depending on how spicy you like your salsa!)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice about 2 small limes*
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Put all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
Cover and chill overnight.
Serve with tortilla chips.
*if you're in a hurry, just use lime juice from a jar.