Homemade Baked Tortilla Chips
Do you ever have leftover corn tortillas? It's quick and easy to turn them into delicious homemade baked tortilla chips! The next time you serve chips and salsa or guacamole, let these Homemade Baked Tortilla Chips "steal the show"!
- corn tortillas
- vegetable oil
- seasonings - garlic, chili powder, cumin (optional)
- Using kitchen scissors, cut the corn tortillas into wedges - I cut a 6" tortilla into 6 wedges.
- Lighly grease a baking sheet.
- Place the tortilla wedges on the baking sheet being careful not to overlap them.
- Lightly brush each wedge with vegetable oil.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- If desired, sprinkle with your choice of seasonings.
- Bake a 350º for 12 - 16 minutes or until golden brown and crispy - watch carefully and rotate the baking sheet if needed.
- Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes.
- Bring on the salsa, guacamole or your favorite dip!