Halloween Snack Mix
Looking for a quick and easy snack to take to a Halloween party? You can whip up this sweet and salty Halloween Snack Mix in 10 minutes, so what are you waiting for...get cooking! Be warned...it's ADDICTIVE!
- 1 cup Reese's Pieces
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups Chex cereal (any kind, store brand is fine!)
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks
- 1, 12 oz. bag white chocolate chips
- Mix first 4 ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Melt white chocolate chips in the microwave according to package directions.
- Pour melted white chocolate chips over other ingredients, toss until coated.
- Spread on cookie sheets lined with wax paper.
- Break into pieces when white chocolate has hardened. If you need to speed up the hardening process, pop the cookie sheets into the refrigerator.
If you'd like to make this colorful snack mix for other times of the year, just substitute m&m's for the Reese's Pieces.