Cayenne and onion flakes give this Guacamole a kick. This Mexican dish is the excellent dip to achieve one fulfilling meal. Made from ripe avocado, this dip has that creamy texture you and your family will surely love. Make your version of this favorite classic dish.
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1½ teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon or lime juice
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and cut in chunks
- 1 tomato, peeled and chopped
- Grab the blender and place the cayenne pepper, avocado, lime or lemon juice, salt and onion. Blend until you achieve a smooth texture.
- Place in a bowl and add the chopped tomatoes. Grab plastic wrap and cover the bowl letting the plastic touch the guacamole’s surface completely. Place in a fridge for about 2 hours.
- Best paired with celery, carrot sticks or tortilla chips.