Grilled Peaches with Pecans
Grilled Peaches with Pecans is the ideal summer dessert you have been looking for. If you have never tried grilling peaches, then this is the perfect time. If you plan to have BBQ party this weekend, place some halved peaches on the sides and the result will surely amaze you. Bite into this sweet, nutritious dessert!
- 4 peaches (ripe, but not mushy), cut in half and pit removed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp soft brown sugar
- Handful of chopped pecans
- Frozen low-fat vanilla yogurt
- Add the peaches and sugar in a bowl and pour over 1 tsp. of vanilla extract. Mix making sure the peaches are coated lightly. Set the bowl aside and let the flavors mix for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high. Place the peach halves for 5 to 8 minutes. Flip over and grill for 2 to 3 minutes. You will notice grill marks on the peaches.
- Divide to 4 pieces and add frozen yogurt with dash of chopped pecans.