Garlic & Cheese Flat Bread
- 1 or two already baked flat bread
- 4 tbsp of margarine or softened stick butter
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- ½ cup Cheddar cheese grated
- ½ cup Pepper jack cheese grated
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
Set the oven to 375 degrees.
Grab the cookie sheet. Spray them with non-stick cooking spray.
Prepare the flat bread.
Smear butter on the bread and put dash of garlic powder.
Spread the different types of cheese evenly on flat bread.
Put in the oven and let it bake for 7-10 minutes.
After that, get it out the oven. Put in a cutting board and slice to strips using pizza cutter.
It may seem like a simple recipe, but I guarantee you this is delicious.
You can add more spices and pre-cooked meat to spice up the recipe.