Wouldn’t you love to savor the last days of summer sipping a frozen margarita on a beach in the Florida Keys?
I can offer you the best Frozen Margarita Recipe, but the beach will have to be left to your imagination!
What are you waiting for? Grab your blender and get ready for the best frozen margarita.
And what goes well with a Frozen Margarita? Chips and homemade salsa, of course!
|Frozen Margarita Recipe||
- 1, 6oz. can frozen limeade, thawed
- ½ cup Tequila
- ½ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup Cointreau
- 1½ tablespoons powdered sugar
- Top off blender with ice
- margarita salt, optional
- Mix together all ingredients in a blender.
- If desired, dip rims of margarita glasses in water and then salt.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
The Budget Diet has dedicated this entire week to simple recipes to help you savor the last days of summer. Make sure to try them all!