by Kristl on September 13, 2012
|Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies||
Recipe type: Dessert
Author: Kristl Story, TheBudgetDiet.com
Serves: 4 dozen
Just 5 ingredients for these delicious flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies…they’ll melt in your mouth! If you know someone on a gluten free diet, these are a lot cheaper (and better) than the gluten free cookies in the store. Don’t shy away from these cookies just because they’re gluten free…flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are amazing! Make some today for school lunches or an after school snack.
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1, 12 oz. package semisweet chocolate chips
- Beat together first 4 ingredients until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll into 1″ balls and place 2″ apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 minutes at 350. Cookies are done when they are still soft in the center!
- Cool in pan 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Yield: 4 dozen