Fettucine Alfredo Recipe
Serve with a Caesar salad and garlic bread for a delicious vegetarian Italian dinner - that's amore!
- 16 oz. package fettucine
- ⅔ cup whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain in colander.
- Stir together whipping cream, butter, cream cheese and parmesan in the pasta pot until butter and cream cheese are melted and all ingredients are combined.
- Add pasta and toss until coated.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Enjoy and check back next Friday for my Crock Pot Pintos and Rice Recipe.