- 6 flour tortillas (7 inches)
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1½ tsp. cinnamon
- Combine sugar and water in a bowl. Blend them well.
- Lay the tortilla and cover the both sides with melted butter.
- Dash cinnamon-sugar mix to the tortilla in both sides.
- Slice the tortilla in chip sizes, about 6 chips per tortilla. Put the slices on non-oiled baking sheet.
- Cook for 6-7 minutes at 400 degrees. Or wait until the chips are crispy and golden brown.
- Alternate method: Grill on high heat for 1-2 minutes on each side. Ensure it won’t get burned.
- Broil on high heat for 1-2 minutes per side, check often to avoid burning.
Filter juice from salsa. Set aside the leftover fruits for a smoothie the next morning.
For single treats, cut the tortilla into large chips. Next, put the baked chips on a tray and put drained salsa on top along with whipped cream. Cover with strawberry coating and dash with cinnamon.