White Sangria Recipe
Author: Kristl Story, TheBudgetDiet.com
Recipe type: Beverage
- 2 bottles (750 ml. each)Pinot Grigio, room temperature
- 1½ cups sugar
- 2 firm peaches, chopped
- 2 apples, chopped
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- 2 liters lemon-lime sparkling water
- 1 cup frozen green grapes
- Combine wine, sugar, peaches, lemons and limes in a large pitcher.
- Chill 3 hours.
- Just before serving, add sparkling water and frozen green grapes.
Recipe by The Budget Diet at http://www.thebudgetdiet.com/white-sangria-recipe