Beer Bread Recipe
Author: Kristl Story, TheBudgetDiet.com
Recipe type: Bread
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1, 12 oz. can or bottle of beer
- ½ stick of butter, melted
- Grease a 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan.
- Combine self rising flour, sugar and beer in a bowl. Stir until moistened.
- Spoon batter into loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Pour melted butter on top of bread and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, and then remove to a wire rack.
- Serve warm!
Recipe by The Budget Diet at http://www.thebudgetdiet.com/beer-bread-recipe