It’s always fun for siblings or groups of friends to have matching Halloween costumes, and here are a couple of super easy homemade Halloween costumes for groups!
No sewing required!
No expensive supplies required…most supplies are ordinary household items!
Perfect for a creative, last minute costume!
Pigs in a Blanket
- Pig noses…available at costume stores for less than $2!
- Wear plain clothing or all pink clothing.
- Put on a pig nose.
- Wrap up in a blanket.
- Oink, oink…the pigs in a blanket go trick or treating!
- 1 white sheet per child
- 1 white rope per child
- A vine from your yard like jasmine or ivy
- Use the white sheet to make a toga for each child…simple drape it over the shoulder.
- Tie the white rope around the waist.
- Twist together the vine to make a crown.
- My three children won a costume contest one year as The Little Caesars!
Check out more easy and cheap homemade Halloween costumes on The Budget Diet’s Halloween Costume Index.
Please share your favorite easy homemade Halloween costumes for groups!