Today’s easy homemade Halloween costumes are perfect for the little ones in your life!
Most of the supplies for these costumes can be found in your home and all of the costumes will cost less than $5!
- Straw Hat
- Brown Eye Liner Pencil
- Stuffed Animals
- Dress your son or daughter in overalls, straw hat and bandana.
- Use the eye liner pencil to make freckles on his / her cheeks.
- Fill the wagon with hay and stuffed animals
- Let your son / daughter go trick or treating riding in the wagon!
- Leopard Fabric (approx. 2 yards)
- Drape the fabric over your child’s shoulder and tie the rope around the waist like a belt.
- If it’s cool outside, wear a black turtleneck and black tights!
- White or any light colored leotard…we used her ballet outfit!
- White or any light colored tights
- White or any light colored skirt or tutu
- Wings…we had to purchase these, but they’ve been used for many years since!
- Crown made of jasmine from our backyard
- Watering can to collect candy in
- Put on tights, leotard and skirt
- Twist together jasmine, ivy or any type of vine to make the Garden Fairy crown.
- Put on wings and “fly” through the neighborhood trick or treating!
Check out more easy homemade Halloween costumes on The Budget Diet’s Halloween Costume Index.
Please share your easy homemade Halloween costume ideas! Remember…no sewing allowed!