Easy Fish Tacos with Corn Salsa
Easy Fish Tacos with Corn Salsa are ideal for Lent or a fun twist on taco night!
- 8 Frozen breaded fish fillets or 16 fish sticks
- 8, 6" flour tortillas
- corn (2 ears or 1 can)
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon purple onion, diced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, diced (optional)
- 1½ tablespoons lime juice
- shredded lettuce
- ranch dressing
- Cook the fish according to package directions.
- Prepare the corn salsa by combining corn, red bell pepper, purple onion, jalapeño and lime juice.
- Warm the tortillas by wrapping in a damp paper towel and microwaving for about 30 seconds.
- To assemble tacos: place 1 cooked fish fillet or 2 fish sticks on the tortilla, top with corn salsa and corn salsa, drizzle with ranch dressing.