Easy Corn Chowder Recipe
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 green bell pepper diced*
- 1 red bell pepper diced*
- 1 onion diced*
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2, 10 3/4 oz. cans cream of potato soup
- 1, 8 oz. package cream cheese softened
- 2 cups milk
- 2, 15 oz. cans of sweet corn
Saute garlic, bell peppers and onions over medium heat until soft.
Stir in cayenne pepper, soup, cream cheese, milk and undrained corn.
Stir occasionally over medium heat until thoroughly heated, approx. 10 minutes
*To make this even quicker and easier, substitute 1, 12 oz. package of frozen tri-color pepper and onion blend (available at Kroger) or skip the red bell pepper and use frozen green bell pepper and frozen onion. **Delicious served with a green salad and The Budget Diet's homemade beer bread!