Easy Chicken Parmesan
This dinner doesn't really require a recipe, but I hope it will give you an idea of how to use frozen breaded chicken for a quick and easy meal. Easy Chicken Parmesan starts with Frozen Breaded Chicken Breast Tenderloins because they're a busy mom's answer to "what's for dinner?". Just one $14 bag of Frozen Breaded Chicken Breast Tenderloins from Costco will yield about 5 meals including Easy Chicken Parmesan. Serve with a Caesar Salad.
- 4 Tyson Frozen Breaded Chicken Breast Tenderloins or other brand
- 1, 16 oz. box of spaghetti or whatever pasta you happen to have
- 1 cup grated Italian cheese blend OR grated Mozzerella OR 4 slices of provolone
- 1, 24 oz. jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- Prepare Chicken according to package directions.
- Once the chicken is in the oven, prepare the pasta and drain.
- Warm the spaghetti sauce.
- To serve: put pasta on each plate, top with cooked chicken, top with cheese and then sauce.