by Kristl on December 16, 2011
|Cookies ‘n Cream Cookies||
Recipe type: Dessert
Author: Kristl Story, TheBudgetDiet.com
Serves: 2 dozen
Woohoo…here’s a very successful baking experiment that yielded big, gooey, chocolaty cookies chock full of Oreos! Even better, it starts with a brownie mix!
- 1 package brownie mix (19.5 – 20 oz.)
- ½ cup flour
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1, 8 oz. package Hershey’s Cookies ‘n Cream Drops (if you can’t find these, chop up a Hershey’s Cookies ‘n Cream candy bar into large chunks.)
- 2 cups broken Oreos (break into large chunks, about 16 cookies) OR 1, 8 oz. package of bite-sized Mini-Oreos.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Stir together brownie mix, flour, butter, eggs and water until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips, Cookie ‘n Cream Drops and Oreos.
- Drop by large tablespoonfuls onto a greased or nonstick cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 – 10 minutes.
- Do not overbake, cookies should still be soft in the middle.
Cookie Tip – for that just from the oven taste, microwave cookies for about 10 seconds!