Cookies and Cream Pie
Cookies and Cream is one of my favorite ice cream flavors, so I'm forever creating Cookies and Cream desserts! My latest creation is Cookies and Cream Pie - it's rich and fudgy with chunks of Oreos and Hershey's Cookies n Creme drops.
- 1, 9" frozen pie crust, unbaked (regular size, not deep dish)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 oz. unsweetened chocolate squares, melted
- 1 cup Hershey's Cookies n Creme drops (found in the candy aisle of most grocery stores)
- 1 cup mini Oreos
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs for 1 minute.
- Add flour, sugar, vanilla, melted butter and melted chocolate and mix until combined.
- Stir in Hershey's Cookies n Creme drops and mini Oreos.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- Cool at least one hour.
- Delicious served with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge sauce!