by Kristl on February 9, 2012
|Cookies and Cream Pie||
Recipe type: Dessert
Author: Kristl Story, TheBudgetDiet.com
Cookies and Cream is one of my favorite ice cream flavors, so I’m forever creating Cookies and Cream desserts! My latest creation is Cookies and Cream Pie – it’s rich and fudgy with chunks of Oreos and Hershey’s Cookies n Creme drops.
- 1, 9″ frozen pie crust, unbaked (regular size, not deep dish)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 oz. unsweetened chocolate squares, melted
- 1 cup Hershey’s Cookies n Creme drops (found in the candy aisle of most grocery stores)
- 1 cup mini Oreos
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs for 1 minute.
- Add flour, sugar, vanilla, melted butter and melted chocolate and mix until combined.
- Stir in Hershey’s Cookies n Creme drops and mini Oreos.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- Cool at least one hour.
- Delicious served with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge sauce!