Cookies and Cream Brownies
Two favorite desserts combined into one deliciously gooey brownie! Cookies and Cream Brownies start with a brownie mix that you "dress-up" with a couple of ingredients. These are ooey, gooey brownies that are best eaten with a fork, or for a serious dose of chocolate...top with ice cream and my Homemade Hot Fudge Sauce! (see the recipe index on the left side of this page for the Homemade Hot Fudge Sauce recipe)
- 1, 19.5 oz. package fudge brownie mix plus eggs, oil and water according to package instructions
- 1, 8 oz. package Hershey's Cookies 'n Cream Drops
- 1 cup Oreos, crumbled
- Prepare brownies according to package instructions.
- Stir in Hershey's Cookies 'n Cream Drops and crumbled Oreos.
- Pour into a greased 8 x 8 pan, and bake according to package instructions.
Did you know the best way to cut brownies is with a plastic knife? Try it! You'll be pleasantly surprised how neatly they cut!