The Bargain Shopper’s Pledge
- I promise to make a list and stick to it!
- I promise to use the internet to compare prices and read product reviews before making purchases.
- I promise to do everything in my power to avoid leaving the coupon code box blank.
- I promise to search for free shipping deals.
- I promise to earn cash back for all my online purchases.
So…there are 50 days until Christmas, and you’re doing really well with The Bargain Shopper’s Pledge except you don’t know how to earn cash back.
The good news – this part is really easy!
If you’re an online shopper, do your wallet a favor and learn how to use Ebates!
How to use Ebates:
- Go to Ebates.com
- Sign Up for FREE, just give them your name, e-mail address, mailing address for your checks & choose a password.
- WOW…you just earned a $10.00 gift card for signing up!
- Ebates works with over 1500 online stores, so search by store name or category. How about Sephora, Lands End, Overstock.com or Godiva?
- Once you choose the store, a list of available coupons will be shown! There just might be one you can use!
- Make your purchase!
- Within a couple of days, your cash back amount will appear in your account.
- Your big fat check will be sent every 3 months: February 15, May 15, August 15 and November 15.
- Earn even more by telling your friends! Refer 2 friends and you’ll earn $50…how easy is that?
Still not convinced? Ebates has been featured on CNN, The Today Show, CBS, Time Magazine, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and their customers are raving!
“I was skeptical back in 2001 when I first joined, but have been totally satisfied and everything is done as promised from you. I recommend this site highly, and anyone that shops the net is crazy not to go through your site!” – Dale Ann D., Malone, NY
“Since 2001, I have saved hundreds of dollars purchasing gifts for family and friends and of course, things for me and my home. The deals I have found from buying Restoration Hardware patio cushions to my Overstock down comforter to my KitchenAid mixer are FANTASTIC.” – Nancy R., Alamo, CA
“Ebates allows me to shop for discounts at my favorite stores, and earn Cash Back at the same time.” – Denise G., Pacifica, CA
“Ebates is the greatest… because I like getting the cash back on the thing I buy.” – Joe, Brentwood, NH
“Ebates is the best way to shop online – the deals are great and the big fat check is awesome.” – Jeanne M., Daly City, CA
“You should never shop online without going through Ebates first. This site is a bargain Mecca that gives you easy access to sales and rewards.” – Amanda K., Marietta, GA
“It’s easy to navigate around the site without a lot of effort for bargains and sales. The cash rebates are good, plus you can take even greater advantage of savings when you shop at the Ebates specials page.” – X.J., Berkeley, CA
“Ebates is one the most reliable rewards/rebates programs out there. I know exactly when I will receive my rebate. Plus, it’s great to get cash instead of “points” that you have to save up and eventually redeem. Second reason is the number and variety of merchants and ease of using the site. Ebates offers both well- known merchants and newer or smaller companies to choose from.” – M.I., College Station, TX
“The rebates are always credited within a few days unlike some places where it takes weeks to get posted, or not at all!” – Michelle K., Tucson, AZ
“Why do I come back? Pure and simple, it’s cash in my pocket! It’s effortless and rewarding. It’s a site that provides rebates on a quarterly basis, just for shopping at the places you usually shop and buying what you usually buy!” – Evan M., Simsbury, CT
“I’ve been a shopper at Ebates for a very long time, and it just keeps getting better and better.” – Cathleen H., The Woodlands, TX
Who wants to get an Ebates BIG FAT CHECK in the mail on February 15th?
This Christmas season, remember The Bargain Shopper’s Pledge, and remember to earn cash back every time you shop online!
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles , FreeDigitalPhotos.net
In full disclosure, this post contains affiliate links to help support The Budget Diet girl! My advice will always be unbiased and free, but free won’t pay the bills! Thanks!