Chicken Bruschetta Open-Faced Sandwich Recipe
Leftover grilled chicken is perfect for Chicken Bruschetta Open-Faced Sandwiches. I did not list exact ingredient amounts, so you can easily make these sandwiches for a crowd or just for one. My Greek Spinach Salad rounds out the meal, and you can find the recipe by clicking the recipe tab at the top of this page.
- french bread, sliced horizontally
- butter, melted
- garlic salt
- mozzarella cheese, shredded or sliced
- grilled chicken, sliced and warmed
- bruschetta, warmed (the giant jar from Costco is a steal...$6.99 for 39 oz.)
- Toast bread.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Top with grilled chicken.
- Spoon desired amount of warmed bruschetta on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
- P.S. - This is a knife & fork sandwich!