- Cheap Dates
- Deal of the Day
- Diet & Fitness
- Earth Friendly
- Family Fun
- Frugal Living
- Instant Savings
- Organize My Life
- Utility Bills
- Weekly Challenge
Category : Coupons
If you’re shopping online, here’s a round-up of todays best deals, coupon codes and cash back.
Start all your online shopping trips at Ebates.com, and you’ll discover money saving coupons codes plus earn cash back on your purchases! Sign-up for Ebates today (it’s free) and receive a $10 gift card. Raise your hand if you don’t want to earn cash back. Anyone? Anyone?
Forget March Madness, it’s time to shop Mommy Madness at Ebates! What is Mommy Madness? It’s an excuse for moms to pamper themselves, and enjoy doing so with savings and double cash back from Ebates. Hurry…Mommy Madness ends March 11!
Lane Bryant Today Only – 30% off 3 items, 40% off 4 items, 50% off 5 Item order. Code SPRINGDAYLB
Oneida- Shop 10 Bakeware Deals all $6 each plus $1.99 shipping.
The Body Shop – Four Days Only – 40% off any order.
Avon – Daylight Savings Sale – Makeup up to 40% off + Free shipping on $10+ order. Code DAYLIGHT13
Crocs – Friends and Family Event – 25% off any order. Code SPRING25
SkinStore – 20% off sitewide with code SPRG2G
Levi’s – 30% off $10+ order and Free shipping. Code SHOPSPRING
Woman Within – $20 off $75+ order. Code WW85517
Smashbox – Exclusive early access to the Smashbox 1 day only event! Take $10 off any order of $50 or more. Enter ONEDAYEARLY at checkout and shop the event in advance!
Happy Shopping & Saving!
You’re standing in line at the grocery store, and the person in front of you hands a stack of coupons to the cashier…a few minutes later, you watch her total go from 158.63 to 83.00! At that moment you realize that it’s time to get serious about coupons.
5 Secrets of Successful Coupon Queens
- Organize – Have a system to keep your coupons organized! All those money saving coupons you clipped are worthless if you can’t find them. My favorite method is a small accordion file that I label with categories – breakfast, snacks, dairy, etc.
- Plan – A trip to the grocery store without a list is sure to be a budget buster! Set aside about 1 hour each week to plan your meals, make your list and gather your coupons. Did you know that 1 hour spent couponing equals about $100 in savings – think of couponing as your $100 an hour job! Obviously, planning will help you save money, but you’ll also save time and gas by not having to make daily trips to the store.
- Use Coupons When Items Are On Sale – Just because you have a coupon doesn’t mean you have to use it. If the item is not on sale, it’s likely cheaper to buy the store brand. If you’re thinking this is translating into way too much work, think about trying The Grocery Game, Inc. They do the work for you by showing you what’s on sale and where to find the coupons to maximize your savings.
- Know Your Prices – We are creatures of habit, and we all generally buy many of the same products week after week. Take a moment this week and make a list of your 20 most common grocery purchases and get to know the prices! Always compare unit prices (price per oz., price per lb., etc.). Unit prices can be found in the fine print on the grocery store shelf price tag. Don’t assume that the bulk item is always the best price!
- Stock Up – Grocery sales tend to run on 3 month cycles, so when an item is on sale and you have coupons…it’s time to stock up!
One final note…
I have an entire page dedicated to click and print coupons…just look for the Coupons tab at the top of this page. Simply click the coupons you want and then click “print coupons.” The first time you print coupons, you’ll be directed to download and install a coupon printer…don’t be alarmed – it’s safe, it’s certified by TRUSTe, and you’ll only have to do it once! By the way, there’s no reason to print your coupons in color, so save the ink.
There you have it…5 secrets of successful coupon queens. Now go out and cut your grocery bill in half which according to the USDA is $10,000 for a family of 4. What will you do with the $5000 you save?
A program for serious savings! $29 includes: