by Kristl on December 15, 2011
|Caramel Filled Chocolate Cookies||
Recipe type: Dessert
Author: Kristl Story, TheBudgetDiet.com
Serves: 4 dozen
Using just 4 ingredients and you’ll have delicious caramel filled chocolate cookies! The recipe uses a cake mix and Rolos, but nobody will know your secret!
- 1 box Chocolate Fudge or Devil’s Food cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup oil
- 1, 11 oz. package of Rolo’s candy
- Mix together cake mix, oil and eggs until combined – batter will be stiff and sticky!
- Using 2 teaspoons, drop a small ball of dough on a greased cookie sheet.
- Gently press a Rolo into the center of the ball and use your fingers to press the dough around the Rolo (completely cover the Rolo).
- Bake at 350 for 7 – 8 minutes. Do not overbake, they should be soft!
Cookie Baking Tip – line your cookie sheets with parchment paper for easy clean-up! Parchment paper instantly creates a non-stick surface.