by Kristl on October 28, 2011
Need a quick and easy Halloween treat to take to a party?
|Candy Corn Haystacks||
Recipe type: Dessert
Author: Kristl Story, TheBudgetDiet.com
Serves: 3 dozen
A quick and easy Halloween or Fall treat with just 4 ingredients.
- 1, 14 oz. bag Wilton’s White Candy Melts (available at Michael’s or JoAnn’s)*
- 1 cup pretzel sticks broken in half
- 1 cup salted dry roasted peanuts
- ½ cup candy corn
- ½ cup Reeses Pieces
- Melt White Candy according to package directions.
- Stir in pretzel sticks, dry roasted peanuts, candy corn and Reeses Pieces.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto wax paper.
*Don’t substitute any other brand of melting or dipping chocolate…you’ll be disappointed! Wilton’s Candy Melts are so easy to work with, and the taste is superior. Michael’s and JoAnn’s regularly have 40% off coupons in the Sunday paper, so don’t forget your coupon!