- 1 package of pork sausage
- 8 slices of sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 slices of cinnamon raisin bread
- 4 eggs
- Create four big sausage patties. Fry them until they are brown enough. Put them on the paper towel to absorb the oil. Grab the eggs and break them on the skillet. Yolks should be broken and cooked up until they are firm. Put them beside the sausage.
- Grab the bread slices. Put butter on each side. Grill the bread with butter side down. After that, create your sandwich – cheese, sausage patty, egg, cheese and another slice of bread with butter side up. Once the cheese melts at the bottom, turn it over and let the other side’s cheese melts
You can also use flat bread, tomato, avocado and other vegetables.