BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe
- 1 ball of frozen pizza dough Walmart carries this! or 4 Naan's*
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce + 2 tablespoons your favorite!
- 8 oz. Colby/Jack cheese shredded
- 1 cup diced or shredded chicken about 1 chicken breast
- 1/4 cup diced onion**
Spread 4 oz. softened cream cheese on top of crust.
Spread 1/2 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce on top of the cream cheese.
Top with Colby/Jack cheese.
Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons of bbq sauce with the chicken.
Scatter diced or shredded chicken and diced onion on top of the cheese.
Bake at 450 for 12 - 15 minutes if you're using the Walmart Pizza Dough, otherwise...follow the directions for your crust.
*Naan is my second favorite pizza crust! It's an Indian flatbread that Costco now carries, and each one makes the perfect individual pizza. Just add your toppings and bake at 425 for about 10 minutes.
**Time Saving Shortcut - use frozen chopped onion...it's cheaper too!