by Kristl on June 27, 2012
|BBQ Chicken – 2 ingredients!||
Recipe type: Main
A couple of months ago, we moved into a temporary corporate apartment, and I arrived with a huge bag of frozen chicken breasts from Costco (my answer to a super easy supper). I typically cook my frozen chicken breasts in a crock pot or on the grill, but I was limited to a 9 x 13 pan in our tiny apartment! I hate to waste food, so it was time to get creative! I hope you enjoy this oven BBQ Chicken recipe with just 2 ingredients…it couldn’t be easier!
- 4 frozen chicken breasts (do not thaw!)
- 16 oz. bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
- Place chicken breasts in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Top with ¾ of the bottle of BBQ sauce.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 375 for 40 minutes if your chicken breasts are large or 30 minutes if small.
- Uncover and bake an additional 10 – 15 minutes or until done.
- Top with additional sauce for serving.
Serve with baked beans, biscuits, corn on the cob and watermelon for an All-American meal!