BBQ Baked Beans
Need the perfect dish for your summertime cookout? BBQ Baked Beans are always a hit!
- 1 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cans pork and beans (do not drain)
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup bbq sauce (your favorite)
- ½ cup ketchup
- 4 tablespoons mustard
- Cook bacon. My favorite way to cook bacon is in the oven on a foil-lined cookie sheet at 400º for 20 minutes or until crispy.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan and saute onion and bell pepper until golden brown.
- Stir in crumbled bacon, pork and beans, maple syrup, bbq sauce and mustard.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350º for 1 hour.