20-Minute Tuna Casserole for Usual and Extra Special Days
If you get home late from work and dinner is not yet cooked, stop yourself from ordering Chinese food, because this delicious tuna casserole takes only 20 minutes to make if you have all the ingredients ready. This comfort food is all you need to fill up your empty stomach after a looooong day.
- 8 ounces of rotini pasta
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 12 ounces of white albacore tuna in water
- 3 cups of shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- Turn on your oven to 325 degrees.
- Make the pasta. Follow the instructions on the box.
- As it boils, combine the tuna, cups of cheese and soup in a bowl.
- Put the drained pasta to a 9”x13” baking dish.
- Put the mixture to the pasta and blend them well.
- Sprinkle with cheese and breadcrumbs on top.
- Put in the oven and wait for 20 minutes to cook.