by Kristl on March 2, 2012
|10 Minute Taco Soup (vegetarian)||
Recipe type: Soup
Author: Kristl Story, TheBudgetDiet.com
Just 6 ingredients for this vegetarian 10 minute Taco Soup that will taste like it simmered all day! If you’re not in the mood for a meatless meal, add some chicken!
- 1, 32 oz. container vegetable broth
- 1, 15 oz. can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 11 oz. can of corn
- 1½ cups of salsa
- 8 oz. sharp cheddar cut into small cubes
- tortilla chips, crushed
- Combine vegetable broth, black beans, corn and salsa in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Put a handful of crushed tortilla chips and cheese cubes in the bottom of each bowl.
- Laddle soup over the tortilla chips and cheese.
A great meatless meal to serve during Lent!