BBQ Chicken Sandwich
A satisfying main course that will blow away your family or friends. If you have left over chicken from last night, then this is the perfect idea to avoid wasted food. It is easy to make and surprisingly delicious. Read on how to make your own BBQ chicken sandwich ideal for parties and gatherings.
- 1½ cup lite mayonnaise
- ¼ c white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Creole mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- ¼ cup water
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 5 slices low fat wheat bread, toasted
- Tomato slices
- Pickle slices
- Mix the horseradish, mustard, mayonnaise, pepper, garlic and vinegar in a mixing bowl.
- Gradually add water and blend well. Add bits of chicken.
- Place a slice of tomato, pickle and lettuce on top of each toasted bread. Place the BBQ chicken on top.